Age of Lapiz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons Quest and more

2 posters

Second Moderator abuse

codyjdog123
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 7

Second Moderator abuse  Empty Re: Second Moderator abuse

Post by codyjdog123 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I do not even know how to hack. He can say what ever he/she want but i do not. I do not even think he has proof. So my question is where and when was it during the 10 year ban or during the time i was posting the second moderator abuse. If it was in pop go and look in the logs. You can see for yourself

-codyjdog123
    Flotres
    Flotres
    Level 4
    Level 4

Fame : 22

RolePlay
    Class Class: Beginner Beginner
    Exp Exp:
    Second Moderator abuse  JW0CPf0/0Second Moderator abuse  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Health Health:
    Second Moderator abuse  JW0CPf0/0Second Moderator abuse  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Flotres Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 am

Lamby mentioned something about hacking in pop and stuff like that, is that true ?
    codyjdog123
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 7

Second Moderator abuse  Empty Second Moderator abuse

Post by codyjdog123 Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Today at January 26 at 8:40 pm Us eastern time when i joined the server i was prosecuted of putting a lie in my first abuse report by Moderator Lamb. This is not welcoming when you get on and you are prosecuted. Then after constant persecution lamb muted me for ten minutes. This is outrageous that i was punished for something i did not do. I demand that something is done. He/she should not have a rank for bring out anger and prosecuting the Innocent. This is intolerable and i demand something is done.

Sincerely
    Codyjdog123

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content