Age of Lapiz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons Quest and more

Jimbods application

Jimbod2468
    Level 1
    Level 1

Fame : 3

Jimbods application Empty Jimbods application

Post by Jimbod2468 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 am

Ign: Jimbod2468
    What ranks will I be applying for: Developer or head-admin
    Why I want to be staff:
    I believe that I should become staff on your amazing server because I can bring light to it and bring lots of people and improve it to the point were it is the best faction server around. I know how hard it is to run a server I really do understand that as I used to own one but I got broken into by a school bully and then there was no more server for me to run. I will make sure that you do not make the same mistakes that I did. I think that your server has the potential to rocket as high as the servers like desteria or the hive. With my help I beleive that I can get the best out of your server!
    Why me.:
    I am a very kind person but I do know how to keep people in line if they are doing things wrong I will tell them in a very nice way and if another staff member is messing about I will 100% report it back to you as soon as I possibly can. Also I can be on different time zones so I can monitor the server in my time zone!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application
    King regards
    James Diossy
    Jimbod2468

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:47 am