Age of Lapiz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons Quest and more

OblivionRR's Staff Application

OblivionRR
    Level 1
    Level 1

Fame : 3

OblivionRR's Staff Application Empty OblivionRR's Staff Application

Post by OblivionRR Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:09 am

Minecraft IGN: OblivionRR
    Time spend on server: From when I started, about 3 - 5 months, but i'm not quite sure.

Why you want to be in staff? There are definitely times when I am online and another Staff member is not and I see rules being broken while I just stand by unable to do anything. Which really bugs me. I have actually taken screenshots and reported a lot of the players that broke rules on the server.

How will you help the server out? I know the commands well and I know how to punish players appropriately. I'm not in any way bias towards players of different genders and ages. My English is great and I can interact with players well.

What do you like the most about the server? I love the originality of the server. It's custom plugins, events, I love the map, the scenery, the amount of detail added. Generally, I like most if not all parts of the server and would love to be a part of it.

Were you staff on any other servers? Yes, plenty. I've owned my own server, been Staff at least 30 - 40 times including other games such as Garry's Mod.

How active will you be on the server? I can be online most days for an extended amount of time. But I will try to be online as often as possible.

What will you do to get more players on? I would move mountains to give this server more players as I really think it deserves it. But personally, I cannot really do much other than ask other players to invite their friends.

What is important when being staff member? Respecting the players and your rank is what is important. I wouldn't treat myself as any higher a rank than the players on the server. It is important to be friendly and understanding of the players.

Test 1:
    A new guy comes into server, he starts to swear.
    What do you do?

B) Give him warning, and there after mute him if he continues.

Test 2:
    A new guy comes into the server, he is confused doesn't know where to go
    What do you do?

D) I would help him with any questions he has, and let him experience the rest on his own.

Test 3:
    A guy starts to advertise.
    What do you do?

A) Punish him, because he is only coming to advertise.

Thanks for reading!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm