Age of Lapiz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons Quest and more

Staff application, olipolip.

olipolip
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 4

Staff application, olipolip. Empty Re: Staff application, olipolip.

Post by olipolip Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 am

confused Nervous
    olipolip
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 4

Staff application, olipolip. Empty Staff application, olipolip.

Post by olipolip Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:02 am

Minecraft IGN: olipolip, this name represents my uniqueness and differences, It is very strange and easy to say, so it's naturally a good name for me, As I am different in good ways; Loyal, Trust worthy, Intelligent, Witty, Fun and kind.
    Age: I'm not going to lie, like most players will, I'm 14. Now don't just "Decline" my application just from a lack of age, as this is highly unfair. For my age I'm very intelligent and mature, More than some adults.
    Time spent on server: About 30 mins, So far, this may not seem I'm active, but hopefully you can respect i wish to apply, so I have a chance, before every one else does.

Why you want to be in staff? Well I love the layout and plugin set up, It's unique and clever, even without staff or advantages, there is a goal, and players love just to get there. But i would also love to help out every other player, so there are no "Loners" Or "Wierdo's" As this is unfair for them. I don't accept Racism or Sexism, or high uses of launguage/spam, this is also partly why.

How will you help the server out?
    I could help in alot of ways, I don't really know what to say here, but i could generally help in anyway.
    What do you like the most about the server?
    The plugin and players, the plugin is just amazing and fun, very well defined, and the players seem nice and active, very good signs.

Were you staff on any other servers?
    I actually used to run a server, and we raised decent profit, but sadly it got shut down, due to letting my 9 year old brother on the consle.... But apart from that I actually used to staff as a Admin on TekkitNoddle, and Hypixel, You may not believe me, but I really have.
    How active will you be on the server?
    I will be on most afternoons, between 4-5 hours a day.

What will you do to get more players on?
    I will just encourage players to advertise and make YouTube videos reviewing the server, But I wont ask them to spam other servers, as this is, again, unfair.

What is important when being staff member? It is important to be a staff member, so i can help make the server run more smothly and improve the general Community, It also prevents spammers, racists, hackers, etc etc.

Test 1:
    A new guy comes into server, he starts to swear.
    What do you do ?

A) Ban him, don't waste anyones time on a spammer.
    B) Give him warning, and there after mute him if he continues. <--- This one.
    C) Do nothing about it and let him spam as much as he want.

Test 2:
    A new guy comes into the server, he is confused don't know where to go
    What do you do?

A) Tell him every information to get him started <--- This one and more if i can, without spawning in items, or unfair help, etc etc.
    B) Tell him the basics and let him find out the rest.
    C) Don't reply on any of his questions

Test 3:
    A guy starts to advertise.
    What do you do?

A) Punish him, because he is only coming to advertise <--- Temp ban, for a week, It ruins the server, and then If it carries on, just a ban, As it ruins Our server.
    B) Mute him forever
    C) Not doing anything about it

Thanks for reading this, I'm hoping to gain Co Owner, or Head Of Staff, As I'm experienced in those two.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 am